Thursday, May 7, 2015

Naturebox to the Rescue!

Hello internet. Today I'm going to tell you about this wonderful new subscription/product/thing that I've discovered in the recent months. It is probably the most amazing thing to ever happen to me, and I want to share it with you. Since one of my favorite things to do is eat, and snack, and that kind of stuff, I was on a mission to find healthy snacks that are also delicious. Like, who wants to eat kale chips? Those are so not delicious.So then one day, as I was exploring the internet, I found this thing called Naturebox. Naturebox is this wonderful beautiful amazing subscription that sends you bags of snacks once a month. They are so delicious, and they don't have any food coloring or artificial flavors or any weird chemicals, which is hard to find in this day in age. You pick the snacks that you want to get every month, and when you pick your snacks you can refine your search to things like gluten free, nut free, low sugar, non-GMO, less than 150 calories, and like 20 more. It's kind of amazing, and is my new favorite everything.

So far, I've gotten three boxes, a total of 15 different kinds of snacks. And, my favorite ones (so far) are. . .

Sea Salt Pop Pops- these are like popcorn, but 100 million times better. because it doesn't have any gross stuff like butter on it. Literally, the only ingredients are Whole Corn, Soybean or Sunflower Oil, and Sea Salt. Like, what even? How can something this delicious have practically nothing in it. I would recommend this snack a million times, but that would take to long and I have a 500 word limit. 

They come in the cutest little bags, too!
Pistachio Power Clusters- Holy lord these are delicious! They're little squares of nuts that are so yummy! Each bag comes with, like, eight squares, but one square is enough to fill you up for your entire life! These are super amazing, especially if you like nuts. It you are allergic to nuts, avoid this product. 

Uh, YUM. Courtesy of Happy Mothering
Something that I've learned from my Naturbox experience is that when you have a food that you like, and you are going to eat, you have to hide it from the rest of your family. I learned this the hard way when I came home and my brother and his girlfriend had eaten all of my Naturebox snacks! Like, come on guys, go buy your own food.

~Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment