Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Complete Guide to Not Eating

My favorite thing to do always is eat. Especially when I get home after school. I walk into my kitchen at eat everything in sight, except for my dogs and anything healthy. I've noticed that this is a problem outside of my particular home, and it probably happens in your home. Eating because you're bored is a very bad thing, and so is overeating. So, I have a few tricks for you so that you don't eat half the world when you get home.

This is my favorite food, minus the twinkles.
Courtesy of Shopbuy
My very first trick is to chew gum. If there is something already in your mouth, then you can't eat anything. Also, after you spit the gum out, your mouth will be all minty, and who wants to eat when your mouth is minty? A variation of this trick is to brush your teeth when you get home. Then, your mouth will be really minty, and you really won't want to eat anything. Also, your breath will smell amazing.

My second trick is to drink green tea. First, since it's mostly water, it will fill you up with water. Second, green tea curbs your hunger, so you won't be as hungry. And, an extra plus, green tea has a bunch of antioxidants, which are very good for you. My favorite kind of green tea is Bigelow, and Numi Jasmine Green Tea.

Do people really put lime in their green tea?
Courtesy of Higher Perspective

My third trick is prepare stuff to eat the day before. If you always have healthy leftovers in your fridge when you get home, you can just microwave them and eat them right then and there. But, you shouldn't wait to make an actual meal right when you get home, because chances are you wont want to make it, then you'll eat chips instead. So, the night before make a really big dinner, then put all the leftovers in the fridge. The next day, you can eat that instead of a bag of corn starch.

My very last trick isn't as good as my first three. If you are 100% determined to eat snack foods when you get home, this trick is for you. Don't just grab the bag and sit in front of the TV. Grab the bag, then grab a bowl. Put some chips or whatever in the bowl, then eat out of the bowl, and not the bag. If you eat out of the bag, you are more likely to eat way more than if you were to eat out of a bowl.

I hope with these amazing tricks you will begin to eat less.

~Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment